The New Year's Eve Party Lucky Draw Officially Kicked Off! Exciting Prizes and Exclusive New Year’s Eve T-Shirts Await You!
The 2023 Taipei New Year’s Eve Party "Future Tree, Strike of the Rabbits, and Ren’ai Road Lighting Decorations" pre-event activity series presents a 3+1 exclusive offer! Complete the assigned tasks before 01/02/2023 to be eligible for a lucky draw! Taipei 101 Observatory admission tickets, Taipei New Year's Eve limited-edition T-shirts, and many other goodies are on offer. Complete the tasks ASAP and bring home the grand prize!
Lucky draw details are as follows:
[Lucky Draw ❶｜Fill out a questionnaire and you could win a prize]
After participating in the pre-New Year's Eve activities (including online experience) for the Future Tree and Strike of the Rabbits, complete the online questionnaire and you will be entered into a prize draw!
✸ Campaign period: 12/01/2022~01/02/2023
✸ Winners announcement: The announcement will be made on the official Taipei New Year's Eve Party website and the Travel Taipei Facebook page on 01/09/2023.
- Taipei 101 Observatory Admission Tickets - 2 tickets (10 winners total, valid until 2023/4/30)
- BRAVO Bear Hot Air Balloon Shaped EasyCard - 1 card (10 winners total)
- Feather nail polish - 1 bottle (10 winners total, colors sent at random and cannot be specified)
[Lucky Draw ❷｜Share on Social Media and Win Great Prizes]
Take a photo of yourself with any of the New Year's Eve pre-event art installations/AR/lighting decorations, including the Future Tree, Strike of the Rabbits, and Ren’ai Road Lighting Decorations, and post on Facebook or Instagram with privacy setting set to public, and the designated hashtags included in your post (#2023TaipeiNewYearsEveParty or #TaipeiIstheFuture), to enter the lucky draw for two types of exciting prizes!
Prize 1: Wear the limited-edition 2023 Taipei New Year’s Eve Party trendy T-shirt for the countdown event!!
Upload and share your photos from 12/01 to 12/22/2022 to have a chance to win a limited edition Taipei New Year's Eve T-shirt!
Let's put on some trendy T-shirts and go to the Civic Square in front of Taipei City Hall to celebrate New Year's Eve with our friends/sweetheart/family members!
✸ Campaign period: 12/01/2022~12/22/2022
✸ Winners announcement: The announcement will be made on the official Taipei New Year's Eve Party website and the Travel Taipei Facebook page on 12/24/2022.
✸ Winners must take the initiative to send a private message to the Travel Taipei Facebook account before 12/25/2022. Failure to fill in the form prior to the deadline is deemed as a forfeiture of one’s prize.
✸ The organizer shall start sending the prizes on 12/26/2022,
✸ Prize: Taipei New Year's Eve limited-edition trendy T-shirt x 2 (85 winners total, size randomly sent and cannot be specified)
Prize 2: Exclusive year-end goodies await you!!
Upload and share your photos from 12/01/2022 to 01/02/2023 and you will be entered into a prize draw!
By participating in this activity, participants are deemed to have fully understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The Organizer may collect, process, and use personal information in electronic or physical form within the territory of the Republic of China for the purpose of this activity in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. The Organizer may not use the personal information of the participants in this activity for the purpose of commercial marketing without the consent of the said participants. Participants in this activity are free to choose whether or not to provide complete personal information, but if the information is incomplete, they shall be ineligible to take part.
- Entry into the lucky draw is limited to people living in Taiwan. The prizes will be sent out by 01/16/2023.
- Activity prizes cannot be returned or exchanged, transferred, or converted for cash.
- The text content submitted as part of this activity must be consistent with the theme of the activity and must not violate the law or public order and morality.
- The Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss, error, illegibility, or damage of any information completed or registered by the participants in this activity due to computer, network, telephone, technical, or other reasons not attributable to the Organizer.
- Participants in this activity are required to confirm that all information filled in or registered is correct and in order. The Organizer shall not be held liable due to any incomplete or incorrect information submitted that may prevent notification regarding the event or collection of prizes.
- Winners who do not complete the relevant procedures or collect the prize within the designated time period for claiming prizes will be deemed to have forfeited their right to receive the prize.
- In the event of force majeure factors that prevent the drawing or announcement of prize winners, the Organizer will conduct the drawing or announcement after the force majeure factors have been eliminated.
- Each winner's identity will be determined by the mobile phone number in the Organizer's database (filled in and registered by the participant), and the winner will receive their prize only after the Organizer confirms that it is correct.
- The prizes distributed for this event are based on actual merchandise availability. In the event a prize is out of stock or not able to be provided due to force majeure factors, the Organizer reserves the right to substitute other merchandise of equivalent value as prizes.
- The Organizer is not the manufacturer or provider of a prize, and does not have any agency or partnership relationship with the respective provider of the prize merchandise or services. The Organizer shall not be involved in any dispute over the prizes or services gifted in the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify whether there is any human manipulation involved in regard to the prize draw. If a participant is deemed to have sought to obtain prizes by means of forgery, fraud, or other improper means, the Organizer may refuse to allow the said participant to take part in the event or revoke their prize eligibility. The Organizer reserves the right of legal recourse.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the content of the event. For any matters not stated herein, the Organizer will follow the relevant regulations or interpretations, and may issue supplementary announcements at any time.